ANNA Business Bank Account
What is an ANNA business bank account?
An ANNA business account is a bank account designed for small businesses.
If you’re a sole trader, freelancer, director of a Limited Company or LLP, then an ANNA business account is for you.
ANNA stands for Absolutely No-Nonsense Admin. Their business bank accounts organise and streamline your business finances, and even tracks your expenses and does your invoicing and company taxes for you.
The ANNA bank app makes your financial admin simpler so you can spend more time focusing on growing your company.
What are the benefits of an ANNA business current account?
There is a wide range of account features and benefits for small business owners with an ANNA account, and you can tailor your account to include the ones you want.
This means you don’t pay for services you aren’t using.
Here’s a life of our favourite ANNA Bank account features that help you get the most out of your business current account.
- A balance of up to £500,000
- Free ATM withdrawals up to £5,000 per month
- Free UK transfers up to 200 per month
- Sort Code and account number for your business
- Up to 20 debit cards for your business account
- Up to 10 users with access
- Set up Direct Debits
- Connect to your other bank accounts
- Free ANNA to ANNA transfers
- Instant payment notifications
- 1% cash back on purchases
- Send and receive foreign payments
- Easy to share payment link for payment requests
- Create and send quick and professional invoices with your logo
- Set up reoccurring invoices
- Auto-match payments to your invoices
- Tax and Expenses Features:
- Download your transactions as CSV reports
- Integrated accounting software
- Receipt capture for expenses
- Accountant access
- Tax reminders
- VAT estimates
Customer Service Promises:
- 24/7 service support
- Guaranteed 10-minute chat response time
- UK based live-chat team
- Quick and easy sign-up process
Is an ANNA bank account free?
With an ANNA business bank account, you pay for what you use.
There is a free account available that charges zero monthly fees, so if you don’t use your business account for a month, you won’t pay for it.
If you want to increase your allowances or get access to additional features, you can choose to pay a monthly subscription of £4.90, £9.90 or £19.90 per month depending on your company’s banking needs.
You can choose the right level of service for you so that you aren’t paying for features you don’t use, and you can even create a bespoke plan if you think you’ll exceed the standard limits.
Is ANNA a real bank?
ANNA is not a bank, but provide a business account for your business banking.
How safe is an ANNA business account?
ANNA Money is an agent of TrueLayer who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Payment Services Regulations 2017, along with the Electronic Money Regulations 2011.
What do I need to open an ANNA business account?
- You need a photo of your full driving licence or a photo of your valid passport.
- You need to be a Uk resident
- If you don’t have a driving licence or passport, you can provide a photo of yourself certified by a solicitor or accountant.
- You may also need a recent utility bill or another form of proof of address within the last 3 months.
How long does ANNA bank take to approve a business account?
You can open an ANNA business current account in under 5 minutes.
How to open an ANNA business account:
- Download the ANNA app
- Verify your identity with photo ID
- Answer a few questions about your business
- Start banking
ANNA doesn’t do credit checks like banks do as they don’t offer credit cards. This means they only do identity checks, so the process is quicker and much easier.