Fixed Income Plan
6.48% per year fixed, monthly payments, for full 4 year term…
- Fixed monthly income: 0.54% (equivalent to 6.48% annually)
- Income paid monthly for full 4 year term of plan, regardless of the FTSE 100 performance
- Capital at risk product - 65% barrier
- Available for stocks and shares ISAs, ISA Transfers & direct investments. also available to businesses, charities, trusts & SIPP and SSAS pension schemes
- Investment term - 4 years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum investment - £5,000
“Are you getting 6.48% fixed from your capital? Getting such a high level of fixed interest is not easy, especially in today’s economic and investment climate, and so this quarterly fixed income plan might be worth considering.
The plan pays 6.48% fixed interest per year (0.54% paid each month), regardless of the performance of the FTSE 100 Index. The plan has a term of 4 years.
At the end of the plan, your original capital is returned in full unless the FTSE 100 Index has fallen by more than 35% from the opening Index level. If the Index has fallen by more than 35%, then your initial capital will be reduced by 1% for each 1% fall.
So if you think it’s unlikely the FTSE will fall more than 35% in four years’ time, and you require a competitive level of fixed monthly interest, this plan could offer a timely opportunity.”
Oliver Roylance-Smith, head of savings and investment
Important Information: This is a structured investment plan which is not capital protected and is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.